St. Andreas Church is the architectural center of the historically grown old town Eisleben. The towers and the roofs of the late Gothic hall church form the view over the market place. The church´s interior is formed by wide arcades, high side aisles and the cross vault of the nave.
In this church, from the pulpit, Martin Luther preached his last four sermons. After his death in 1546, his body was publicly laid out in the chancel of the church and brought to Wittenberg from there. In the side aisles there are tombs of the Mansfeld counts. Thanks to this fact the church is also a place of spiritual and personal confrontation with dying. The winged altar presents the blessing of Maria as the Queen of Heaven in its middle part. The throne of grace and a curtain of the cockpit are important late Gothic pieces there. The organ was built by the master organ builder Rühlmann in 1877.